• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Last day of my week. Sigh

Well, my week is coming to an end. I have been quite this week for a reason. Jerr has been on the other side of the east coast. Pennsylvania. Or as Isaiah calls it Pennsyl-pania. So, without a break from being mommy, I havent had time to do my normal sit at the computer stuff. We miss him SO much! He is coming home today though...just in time for me to go back to work. I wont rant about that since it might get to people who I don't need to rant to. I just pray that he gets home safely and that we get to spend a little time together before I have to crawl in bed to start my work stuff.
Isaiah and I really have not done a lot worth talking about this week. The migraines that I have been avoiding due to changing from night shift to day shift finally came to visit. {sigh} I guess I couldn't keep it away forever. And boy when this one hit, it hit me hard. It took 24 hours to go away. But my parents rock and they came to get Isaiah and watched him all day so I could lie around on the couch, sleep, and be lazy.
We also worked on potty training. I have a 3 year old boy that has no desire to use the potty. As his mommy, I know that he can do it! He is a smart boy. He also comes to tell me right after he is done with his business...in his diaper. I have tried, candy, dancing, forcing him to sit on the potty for what seems like un-natural amount of time, putting him in undies to feel the wet against his skin. He just wont do it and doesn't care!! I am at my wits end. I would love some suggestions!!
Anyway, I am off to clean the house. The migraine and, well, laziness has keep me from doing so this week. Hope everyone has a great rest of their week!!
Photobucket

Neenee

Awww potty training woes! I feel for you :) I remember reading to my two nephews to get them to hang in there till they'd done... something LOL
The oldest one couldn't say 'finished', he would say "Neenee, I fishin'!" Anyway, hang in there, you're doing fine!