• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Momma can't cook!

Seriously. I can't. Being a daughter of a mother who rocks at baking, I stink at all things cooking so much. But I came across a website that makes me looking like a cooking star! You might have already came across it. But for those who haven't, you need to know about it!

Our Best Bites is a website by Sara Wells and Kate Jones.
"We're just two girls who love to cook! We're also both wives and mothers balancing home management, part-time work, church and community involvement, and a myriad of other things. So we're probably just like you! We want to show you that cooking at home can be a delicious, fun, and easy way to express yourself and to care for your families and friends."

How awesome is that? And they seriously rock! Their recipes are easy. Real life recipes. Not those kind that when you open up a recipe book you say "no one I know would dream of eating this!" They not only give you ingredients list, but a photo of it. They then tell you how to make it (with photos) It really is La'Shawn (idiot) proof. I swear every time I cook with their recipes, i feel so kitchen savvy. I have used many recipes on their site. My favorite is their stuffed Pizza Rolls (it's Jerr's favorite as well)
I am so excited too. They have a cookbook coming out. eeek! I am so getting this!

So, there ya go. If you didnt know about this site already, go get lost in yummy photos and easy recipes! Thanks for stopping by!

(photos are from Best Bites website)
Photobucket

Simona

Ehi honey, I just found this panda freebie and I thought it's so cute, you probably wanna have it!
Hugsss!
http://nearestoreblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/freebies-kit_621.html