• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

More Scrappy Goodies!

Good Saturday morning! I hope this post is finding everyone well! It is finding me with a small headache. But other than that, I am well. :) I am getting ready to go to a 5 year old's birthday party in a big tree house later today. I am sure that is going to be fun...and hot! lol. Well, on to the digi goodness before the guys wake up and are in need of me.
Sweet Digi Scraps has a brand new kit out today. "Set Adrift" is a beautiful kit full of beautiful colored papers and the most distinct beachy elements I have seen in a kit this year. I love the lighter and muted colors of this kit and the washed up on short boat. It is just all too cute! Check it out: (Click HERE to purchase)

and here is my page with it:and don't forget about Gotta Pixels Gotta Grab It going on right now. :)

The Design Girl has an awesome summer kit out this week as well! "I Scream, You Scream!" is the cutest ice cream kit! I love the patterned papers and all the ice cream/Popsicle elements in this kit! However, as you can see below, it is perfect for scrappin' those non cold treat photos as well. So check this cold treat out:

(click HERE to purchase)

Here are the pages I made with this cutie: That's about it for me today. I am hearing one of the guys up...the one that cries. lol. The other one is still snoring. Dont forget about ScrapMatter's Christmas in July Sale!! 30% off! Grab those babies up!

See ya next time!