• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Wonderful Hubby & Layouts

Good morning! So Sunday evening I had finished all my CT duties and kinda didn't know what to do with myself. lol. I had always been one step behind on the layouts I needed to get done. Anyway, I have gigs of beautiful kits that I haven't even used yet. I love buying designers wonderful works. Especially when there are big sales. So, I asked my hubby to go through all the kits (that is a big task. lol) and pick out at least 4 of them he liked the looks of so I could scrap. If I got to looking through them, I would never started scrapping. I would just have spent my time looking. lol. He did really good too. He didn't pick one CT kit either. So here are the layouts I scrapped Sunday night. I love that my hubby not only likes to see the layouts I do, but will sit down and do that for me. He is a sweetie!!

(click HERE for credits)




(click HERE for credits)




(click HERE for credits)

There really is no surprise why he picked the ones he did. The top one b/c when he opened it up, it had a bunch of save the world tree hugging stuff in it. That is spot on Jerr. :). The 2nd b/c it has skulls in it. I could see him wearing a Tee with the designs in Flergs kit. The 3rd kinda a threw me but he is a softy really. Kinda a lovey dovey guy. So it didn't throw me for long. Plus it wasn't girly lovey dovey. :D and the last one. Well, that one should be named "The Jerr Kit" lol. I am pretty sure that African mask is on one of our walls. I'm not kidding. lol.

Anyway, hope you made it this far in my ramblings.

Happy scrappin'!