• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

A "Pest" of a sneak peek

te he he...Did you get my hint in the title? No? Well, Ramona the Pest is baaack! :D After taking a few months of from designing she is back and kicking out some awesome designs aaaaand I am on her new CT. Woot! Check this out: That's right, I am tooting my own horn. lol. No, but really. I am super happy to be on her team. She is a great designer and I am on the team with some awesome chicks! She already has a cute kit in her store. You can check that out right HERE. She is at Brownie Scraps, of course.
Anyway, today I am stopping in to show you a super cute, you are not going to want to miss, welcome back Ramona the Pest, Sneak Peak. lol. Check this out and stay tuned because Friday the full reveal will be here.
and keeping with the crazy face theme of this week...Here is someone you dont see that often on here. Jerr!! :D Does he normally make crazy faces you ask? Where do you think my son gets it from? Just imagine if you will, me sitting on the couch reading a book, quietly. Or me sitting at the desk scrapping, quietly. Then Jerr gets up and loudly roars at the top of his lungs. Seriously. Of course my 2 year old loves that. But whatever! That is what makes us work. He is my polar opposite! I loves him!!! :D Well, enough of my ramblings for today. Have a great one!

Thanks for stopping by!