• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Playgroup

Good Morning! I am up a lot earlier than I normally am. Well, to have slept last night that is. lol. Normally I am up at this time, but I have been up all night previously. Could be b/c I had snoring that kept me up and I finally just gave up. Such is life. :D I figured I would hop on here before the guys got up and got loud getting ready for church and share some scrappy goodness while having some yummy coffee....mmmmm....coffee! :D So lets get to it!
It is a new month and that means a new Funky Playgroup. This month is a tad bit different. This month the designers didn't do their own thing, they collabed it up and it if fabulous!! Aaaaannnd not only with designer but a lot of the CT crew joined in and for the time being when you buy the collab you get the quick pages free! How cool is that?!? There is a whole awesome slew of these collabs (all with the same color scheme) You can check them all out HERE. I am going to show you 2 of them today.
First off is a collab between Girl Boy Girl Designs and 4 Shades of Blue called "Fruit Punch Collab" This kit is a bright and fun kit full of wonderful papers and the cutest fruit-tastic elements ever. But don't let the fruitiness of this kit make you think you can only scrap fruity goodness with it. I scrapped Isaiah and myself just being ourselves (chicken nuggets are not fruit. lol) So check this darling
(click HERE to purchase)
and here is the page I made with it:

and the 2nd one I am going to show you is a collab between Michelle Batton Designs and Amy Mielnezenko called "How I Feel - Collection" This collection has a beautiful kit, emotion word clips and a set of templates. I love this collection! Living with a 2 year old little drama king, I need some scrappy items on how one feels!! How I Feel provides you a means to express any emotion you might be feeling! The included journaling-orientated templates, by Amy Mielnezenko will kick start your creative writing juices and the funky little word strips will help you express your emotions! Check it out:

(click HERE to purchase)

and here is my page, with said 2 year old drama king. :D That's it for me today. I am going to get the house stirring now. Fun-Fun!! :D

Until next time, have some happy scrappin'!