• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Faith

Good Tuesday morning! I hope this post is finding everyone well! I have another ScrapMatter's designer to show you today. LawTeeDa Designs is keep with the Favorite Things Mini Collections. This week she designed my favorite so far. "Favorite Things Mini: Faith" I love the concept behind this kit and the color scheme she chose. Faith is a thing I think may people have a hard time living with. Giving your problems and fears over to God. Having faith that he will be there and take care of you. I know I sure do. But faith is a wonderful thing to have. This kit is a wonderful kit and I love the concept behind it! Check it out: (Click HERE to purchase)

and here is my page: As you can see, my page is about the faith a mom (me in this case) puts in God when she is pregnant. I am a natural worrier. Just ask Jerr, he will tell you I am. I prayed from the moment that little test said positive to the moment he was born that he would get here safely and healthy. Well, I still haven't stopped praying.

And speaking of my little guy. I couldn't leave without showing another photo. This was last Friday. Isaiah and I playing with the camera still. He wanted me to make funny faces with him. Well, I just worked all night previous and just waxed my eyebrows. I looked a fright. But I do what he wants. :D And I am sure I am going to get a whoopin' from my Mommy for sticking my tongue out and encouraging my son to do the same. Sorry Mommy! xoxoxo! :D

Thanks for stopping by and looking and reading my ramblings. :D until next time!