• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Jerr's Picks of the Week

That's right! He has done it again. I ♥ my hubby! He sat down this past weekend and picked out some kits for me to scrap with. (I think he kinda likes doing it) Until he tells me he is sick of it...I am going to have him do it and post what I have done once a week. I ♥ having a hubby who looks at my layouts, will watch my scrap, and will do this for me (and as I said...I think he kinda enjoys it. lol) So here are Jerr's picks of the week. Oh, I am throwing one of my own in there. One of the 4 he picked out for me to scrap, I didnt have time to scrap. So, I am including one I did for a challenge this weekend. It is still a non-ct one.

(click HERE for credits)

Really there is no guessing why he chose this kit. It is Jerr colors. Browns and greens. He is a tree hugger after all. And it is a guy kit. All the metal elements and such. And if he scrapped...he would be a Flergs fan. He pulled up a bunch to narrow them down and I would say 50% were either by Flergs or she contributed to collab. lol. Can't say that I blame him though.


This is one that I did for a challenge. I might get a woopin' for putting this on here. This is my beautiful and amazingly talented mommy and of course you know the dirty faced little one by now. Why the woopin'? My mom doesn't care for her photo to be plastered all over the internet. But I love this photo of them playing in the yard getting all dirty. It is one of my most fav photos of them two! (1st has been posted b4. It was 4th of July 2 years ago.) You can click HERE for credits. This is a kit from a talented Scrapable designer. And if you are looking for a great community. That is the place to be! I ♥ it there.



Again, not hard to see why he chose this one. The same colors and the earthy elements. :) I am seeing a pattern of kits he picks out...and the ones I buy. hmmmm (click HERE for credits)



and as I said last week...Jerr is a bit of a softey. So we have another lovey dovey kit. (and Flergs contributed to this one. lol) Click HERE for credits.

Well that is it for Jerr's picks. I will be back tomorrow with some more goodies!

♥, La'Shawn

Petra

He made good choices though I love the pages you made with them :D

amy!

omgosh, your hubby does rock! fab LO's too! I'm luvin your work at scrapable!

Jacque

I am lovin' your layouts. You did all four of them in one weekend? Wow! I feel like I'm doin' good to get 3 done in a week. I gotta figure out how to balance all the time I want to spend in blog-land with all the time I want to spend in digi-scrap-land. I'll get the hang of it eventually!
Hope you have a great day!