• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Pants on Fire!

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!! Yep. Someone set 'em on fire. Didnt I say I wasnt going to be back until next week?!? *sigh* I guess I just cant. (Really, I just cant sleep) So, why not show you some awesome goodies. For real this time....I will make this short and sweet. It's new release Friday. So that is what I am here to do. Rock your socks (while my pants are ablaze. *snort*) with some amazing designs. So, here they are!
Chic
by The Design Girl

That is my beautiful sister in law. :) How awesome is that paper layering? I am not tooting my own horn mind you. I could have never came up with that on my own! That comes from the talented mind of the Queen of Hearts. This is from her newest template set.
Im Gettin' Paper Vol 1
by the Queen of Hearts
There is also a new designer at ScrapMatters. :) She isnt new to me. I ♥ her designs. I actually used to be on her CT and you should be familiar with her designs if you have read my blog longer than 3 months. Sugary Fancy Designs!! Yay!! :) Her store is already full of goodness. Here is an example.
My Lil Sweet Home
by Sugary Fancy Designs

(template: Days of Summer: Templates by True Blue Studio)
Now, I am off to bed. Night!
Photobucket