• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Scrumptious Saturday

Happy Saturday! I had a pretty so-so Friday. Nothing special. And since I work from when I pretty much open my eyes until I close them, I will take that. I dont like special things at work unless it equals more money. lol. I do get to work with Jeremy today and Sunday though! Yay for over time! (for him. I would cry if I had to do it!) On to scrappy happy goodness!
Mscraps has some great new releases this week. I think I say it every week, but one of the best things about this store is there is something for every type of scrapper. Probably the best diverse digi-store out there. One of the most fun forums too! Here are a few of the great designs that hit the store yesterday.

Pretty Masks vol.2 by Joyce


(kit: Into The Blue by Joyce Paul )

Happy Camper
by ForeverJoy Designs

I used a new set of templates on my layout. The newest set from Busy Bee Designs.

Summer Flavors: Orange Sherbet
by Busy Bee Designs
Summertime. A time to enjoy the outdoors, relax, and have fun. A time for family and friends. A time to build memories. This set of 4 fun and colorful templates is the perfect way to record your vacation memories as well as those every day moments in your life. Includes: 4- 12x12" 300dpi PSD and TIFF Templates.

I hope you have a great Saturday! Don't melt! ;)

PS: Thanks for the sweet comments about Isaiah (and the new blog look) the other day. I know that I am not the only Mommy that has dealt with a little one being upset in public. But it is nice to hear that I am not the only one & have words of encouragement. So, thank you ladies. It meant a lot! {{hugs!}}
Photobucket