• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Have a dorky moment with me please.

I am not just a scrapping fanatic…whaaat? :) that’s right. I am also a huge Harry Potter dork. Oh yeah! I have been a Harry Potter dork since I was a young teenager. My sister started reading the first book not long after it came out. She convinced my mom and I we needed to read it. We were hooked. (my mom WAY more than me. lol) I have hardly read a book that hooked me the first chapter. I am also not a fantasy book reader. The Harry Potter books are also the only books, to date, that I have been able to read through more than once. So, with that being said, I am happy and sad that the last movie is coming out this year. Bitter sweet I guess. I have waited on pins and needles and watched every preview with a squeal. So, I was excited to see this preview. Yes, this nearly 30 year old woman squealed and then sighed. I realized it was going to be my last one. {sigh} So…here you go. Watch it with me:



(spoilers if you haven’t read)
I swear I hold my breath every time. Everyone standing over Fred’s body. The dragon. The fight. Eeeek! Lol.
Thanks for taking part in a dorky moment with me.
"Because I have something worth living for" ;)
Photobucket

(Check out MuggleNet if you love HP!)

Marie-France Gervais

Oooooooh, thanks for showing!! I am the biggest HP fan (and I'm over 30...lol).
I cry every time I read or see Dobby's death (and I think I've read Deathly Hallows 4 times at least and seen the movie 3 or 4).
I also love Mugglenet. When HP was in full swing and the books were still being released, the story progressing, I used to visit it everyday and spend hours there, reading theories and fun articles (instead of working on my Master's thesis).
I'm super sad the series is over, the movies are going to be soon, but I'm anxious to visit the theme park in Orlando!!
Sorry, I get way overexcited about HP ;)

La'Shawn

So glad I am not the only one! :)