• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Lucky in ♥

Happy St Patricks Day...again. Yes, I know I am writing two posts in one day. One was really early in the morning though & I had not gone to bed. So really...that was still Wednesday. A lot of places, it still was! lol. Has anyone gotten pinched today? I am going to wear green when the Hubs gets home so I dont get pinched. I dont deal well with the whole pinching thing. It used to piss me off in high school. But, I will play along not to get mad. :) I dress Bug up in green. I am the only one here to pinch him...but still. :)
On that note I am really stopping by again today to show you a bright, fun, lucky, and l♥vely new kit by Shilo Designs called "Lucky to Love You" Not to be all ookey and all. But I am one of those chicks to be lucky to love someone. The Lord sent me Jerr at just the right time. He is also about the only person on this earth that can put up with my antics, complaining, lack of house keeping, opinionated, non-lady like self. He says it is those things that make him love me....I think he just loves me and tells me that not to feel so bad. lol. I will take it though. ♥
That is why I had to scrap him with this awesome kit!! It is perfect for love and St Patrick's Day! True to Shilo's design's it is bright, fun, & original! So....enough babbling La'Shawn!!
Check it out:
Click HERE to go to Shilo's store.

Now go grab this cutie up. It is 20% off today! Woot!
Photobucket