• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Girly, Phat, & Fun New Goodies!

Oh my! lol. Yup, I am at work and pre-posted this today to bring you some eye-candy. :) I have a lot to show you so I wont over load you with the running of my mouth as well.

Marshmella Designs has a cute new kit out this week. Totally girly! I had to borrow some photos for this kit but I just couldnt pass up scrapping with "Mommy's Closet Bundle" This is for all those little girls (or big girls) playing dress up. You can grab each piece of the bundle in her STORE as well.




Mommyish has a cool new kit out as well. She is currently dieting with her family and came up with "Phat Camp" perfect for those progress layouts or motivational layouts (like mine).


Last but for sure not least, Sugar Pie Scraps teamed up with Connie Prince to bring the oh so fun kit "Build, Destory, & Repeat" and with all honesty as I am typing this, Bug is beside me building with his blocks on a chair. He builds them for the sole purpose to say "Oh no! ahhh!" and then knocks them over. This kit is perfect for all those moments and then some.


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Photobucket

Marie-France Gervais

Cute layouts La'Shawn.
And good luck with the weight loss!