• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

About Me: Part 4

Another week, another about me post. :) I am going to jump right into it today.

#10-Something you're afraid of
I think I have the fears that most wives and mothers have. That something will happen to the ones they love. I pray daily that it never does. I am also quite a fearful person. I am afraid of: airplanes, the dark, jumping bugs, needles, ants, loosing my mind (seriously), and people thinking I am dumb. Just to name a few.

#11-Favorite TV shows


#12-What you believe
This is kinda vague. Believe in what? I am guessing it is talking about religious views. I am christian but do not believe one set denomination. I believe that God created and send his Son to die for our sins. I truly believe that. I was raised in church and had it preached to me my whole life. It was always something I knew. But wasn't always something I believed.

#13-Goals
My goals are to eventually become a full SAHM and to raise a well rounded boy into a man. Simple goal. :)

#14-A picture you love

Seriously? What's not to love about this photo?!? My husband lovingly looking at his first born son not long after he was born.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

Dielle

Fun to read all about you! I've done a number of LOs like that. And what's not to like about Bones and Castle!

Simona

Count me in for Bones and Castle, too! I love both of them!

Marie-France Gervais

I love Castle too!
And I have to say good luck with your goal. I think it's the greatest goal in life, it's mine as well, and it's much harder than I ever thought it would be, but soooo worth it!