• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Birthdays and animals!!

Happy Sunday. I guess if anything for me TGIS! Right? :) Last Monday was Jerr's 27th birthday. According to Bug he is too old to have birthdays. lol. I guess that means I am too since I am older than his daddy. lol. But I think he had a great birthday anyway. Isaiah seemed to enjoy his daddy's cake. Good thing he was allowed to have a birthday.
Speaking of birthdays...Pixelily has a new birthday kit out this week. (a free add on for a limited time too!!) This kit is about decorating every birthday photo of your beloved guys. It is ageless and full of original elements and it matches any type of birthday party you have. (there is also a girls version in her store if you are needed that)
Check out "Prince of the Day":


Milly Dee Designs also has a new kit out this week. It is packed full of just the cutest animals ever. Such doodley goodness. Perfect for scrapping those zoo photos to your kids favorite animal. Bug loves this kit himself. He sat on my lap looking at the animal elements yelling out what the animals were for at least 30 mins.
Check out "Animal Magic":


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you had a great weekend!
Photobucket