• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Jerr's Pick of the Week

Yay!! It's back. Jerr's pick of the week. It is where I have my hubby go to my ever growing stash of kits and pick one out for me to scrap. Non Ct! I get so caught up in all my oodle and boodles of CT goodness that my stash gets forgotten sometimes. Well, a lot of the time. Not that I begrudge my CT duties. I ♥ my CT duties in fact!! I am on CTs that I would buy from and have bought from. :) I just have MANY others that I also buy from as well. I would bonkers to be on more CTs than I already am. Anyway....this is a way to have my stash get some much needed love. (I also can't pick myself. I pull up my "to be scrapped stash" and just ogle at it. lol

Out of the (I am not going to admit how many) amount of kits I have Jeremy's pick is....






A Pirates Life For Me by Flutter Expressions

I am glad he chose this kit!! Yay!! I have a few pirate kits in my stash. Bug was a pirate for Halloween last year. But this one was my favorite. I love the skull and cross bones in it. The ship was pretty awesome too! I also love the little boy elements. They remind me of my little pirate.
Speaking of my little pirate. Here is my LO with this awesome kit:
(Click HERE for full credits)

I asked Mr. Bear why he chose what he did. His response was "Uh. I like it." lol. I can't expect more than that. The sweetheart sat down and pilfered through way too many kits and picked one. Not many men would. To tell me why (so I could write about it. lol) might be a bit much. But since he is a guy. And it is a pirate kit. I am going to go with....






(images)
HODGINS:
We gotta get out to that dig site and see what else we can find. (eagerly) I’ll be glad to help.
BOOTH: That’s okay. I’ll – I can handle it.
HODGINS: Come on, man, share the wealth!
BRENNAN: We are looking for answers, Jack, not treasure.
BOOTH: Do you really think that treasure exists down there?
HODGINS: What do you think?
(Hodgins and Booth both start laughing; they exchange a look with Zack, who’s also amused. Brennan gazes at them, a humoring yet mildly confused expression on her face.)
BRENNAN: Why are you guys smiling?
BOOTH, ZACK and HODGINS: (at the same time) Pirates!
BOOTH: Ha. Yeahhh.
ANGELA: It’s a guy thing, sweetie.


ha ha ha....I am quite obssessed with Bones. But really, this is what I thought about when I got "Uh, I like it" and no other reason. lol.

That's all for me today. Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Photobucket