• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

About Me: Part 2

Hello! I am back today with part 2 of the getting to know me blog challenge. I am having fun so far! I dont know if anyone out there really cares to get to know me more. But, I thought it would be fun to make my blog a little more than what it was. I am going to do the next 3 prompts in the challenge today. Here they are:

#2-Meaning behind your blog name
Well my blog name is Shawn Bear Scraps. Pretty simple. My nickname given to by my hubby (who I call Jerr Bear. Sappy, I know!) Is Shawn Bear. I use that in the digi-world for my username. The blog was about scrapping, scraps of my life, and my scrapbook pages....so...Shawn Bear Scraps.

#3-Your first love
I am sure Jeremy is going to love reading about this. My first love was actually the guy I dated before Jeremy. He was my high school sweetheart. Who shall remain nameless on the blog. I do know people who read this that still know him and his family. He was a year younger than me in school. Played the drums in the marching band. I played the trumpet. We dated from the end of my Junior year until I was 20 years old. We were engaged. I am not exactly sure if he was seriously ever going to marry me. I was however going to marry him. I was heartbroken when it ended. I lived with him and his mom. His mom was like my best friend. I am not sure if I missed him or his family most after the break-up.

#4-Your parents
I have lots of parents. 2 moms and 2 dads. If you count in-laws I have 3 of each. lol.
So I am only going to talk about the ones I actually see. I wont go into details on why I dont see my Dad and step mom.

My Mom and Daddy-O
My mom had us really young and was a single parent really young. She had lots of struggles to overcome and she did I think she did a great job raising my sister and myself. I think she is a strong an amazing woman to have gone through what she has gone through in her life and to be where she is today. She met my step-dad, who I call Daddy-O when I was 20. His name is Tim. He has gone far beyond the duties of a step father. I think he might shoot you if you tried telling him my sister and I were not his girls and our kids were not his grand kids.

My In Laws.
I wont post their names on here for their privacy sakes. But they are wonderful people. They raised a fantastic, honorable, loyal, and sweet man. They accepted me in their family and love me like a daughter and are a fantastic Nona and Pop-Pop. They have been married for 30+ years I believe. That is just amazing in this day and age and I admire them for that.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are not too bored with getting to know me a little bit more. :)
Photobucket

Marie-France Gervais

I'm loving getting to know you better! I might steal your idea and do a bit more of it on my blog...
Keep it coming, girl!