• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Project 52: Week 6

I got a few photos this week of different things. This was my favorite. Isaiah hopped up on my lap while I was at the computer and asked if I would take his photo.
He has gotten so big the past few weeks. I guess that happens if you actually eat! Well something besides chicken nuggets. Love this boy with those big brown eyes!
That was the P52 photo I decided on. But there were lots of silly photos. I couldnt leave without showing off what I get the pleasure of spending my day with. My silly goose!
He really gets into his laughing and LOVES to laugh!!

He has done this since he was like 1 year old. I dont know why he likes to open his mouth for the camera. It's weird really. lol

I told him I wanted to hold him like my little baby. Like he was snuggly sleeping baby. So he snuggled up to me and acted like he was asleep....complete with snoring. lol. That is what this photo was.

And rounding it all up with a "peace!" yup. my 3 year old tells people "peace!"
Thanks for stopping by
Peace!!

Photobucket