• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

This week...new house?!?

I just realized when I pulled out my camera today I totally failed last weeks P52! It just slipped my mind. I guess since we didn't do anything last week, there really wasn't anything to take a photo of. Sigh. Well, I have taken this weeks, and I will have it posted next Monday. I just can't believe it escaped me like that. Oh well.
Another week of really not doing anything. Isaiah and I did a lot of chilling at the house. Monday Jeremy was off work with us. That was a nice surprise. He got up Monday, went to work, and then came back home. For a while, he schedual will be Tuesday - Saturday. Which is a double benefit. He will be at home Monday with Isaiah and me. Yay! A day off together. We will also work together Friday and Saturday. Yay again! More time with Jeremy. I am a solitary person. I really do not mind being by myself. But I really would like more time with the Hubby. :)
New house?!? That's right. Jeremy and I were thinking about looking for a new place to rent. We talked and thought it was time to buy. Woot! So the process of looking and buying a house has started. I am in house ♥. Seriously. We have spent about 2 weeks looking around online and driving around and we have found a house that is so much house for the money. An added benefit, it is in my sisters neighborhood. Yay! So, this summer we could be possibly be hanging out at one of the houses with the 3 boys. (She is about to have her 2nd son)
Here are the photos of the house that I am in ♥ with:


Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

Petra

That looks like a gorgeous place and if it's near your sister, I hope you guys can buy it! Good luck!! xoxo

Marie-France Gervais

Oh how exciting!! I really hope you can get your dream home, it looks great!!