• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Release Friday!

Yay! Even though I am at work, I look forward to new release Fridays! When all the awesome goodies hit the stores and I run through all my spending money. lol. I have some awesome digi-goodness to show you today. Lots of it. So, I am going to jump right into it.
Mommyish has a new kit at SHCO this week. "Rockabilly" is For all you cool cats out there! Rockabilly is a themed kit with lots for all ages! Much of the kit was inspired by the rockabilly fashions! It is seriously a rockin' kit!! I had such fun scrapping with it. As you can see...I have a little punk on my hands! :)


Pixelily Designs has a new kit out this week. "Dinomite" is perfect for all those mommy's with dino lovers or if you love dinos yourself. No dork judgment here. lol. (pandas...remember?) This kit has the cutest little dinos and doodles in it. Love the colors too!! Isaiah LOVE the tv show dinosaur train. So, I had plenty of photos for this one!


PixiePerfect Designs has a new bundle out this week too. "Sweet Dreams Bundle" is perfect for scrapping those sleeping angels you have or babies....you gotta know what I scrapped, right? My sisters new little bundle of joy. Who, it seems, is a champion sleeper too! Lucky sis! Is there nothing sweeter then a sleeping baby? This kit is perfect for capturing all those sweet lullaby moments! This bundle comes with the awesome kit and rub ons that seem to be really popular right now.


That is it for me today. I hope you are having a great Friday and dont run through all your spending money too fast. ;) Now with that being said....go fill up those shopping carts. lol
{hugs!}
Photobucket